He didn't text me back yet?

Me and this guy have been hooking up for a year now. We usually see eachother once every other week. We like to just hang out late, sleep together, and listen to good music. Super laid back relationship and We're like friends with benefits.

Last week when I saw him, we started talking about food/restaurants. I started talking about his cool Mexican restaurant I like (He's Spanish) and he thought it sounded awesome. So I was like "Oh now you're gonna go and not invite me" (We flirt like this) and he's like "K yeah we'll go". I told him I have exam finals for the next 1-2 weeks so it'll have to wait. He said that's fine and told me to text him when I'm finishing exams. So I was like oh ok guess we're going on a date

A week goes by and I haven't texted him yet, do he did. He was like " hey what are you up to tonight :)" I responded saying I was out of town tonight w friends but that I finish exams on Wednesday so we can go out then. And it's been 4-5 hours and he hadn't responded..

does he not want to take me out anymore?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't want to insult you, but I am afraid I have to, since you are acting silly.

He isn't married to his god-damn phone, lose the paranoia and have patience. Besides, you have plenty of other things to do rather than waste yourself for nothing.

• I posted a snaphat 2 hours ago and out of 17 people who saw it he's the most recent one. So he's been on his phone..

• Ok he might be engaged to his phone, then. God damn this detective crap and you really want to go out with him if you snoop about his business so much?

• Well I just happened to notice.. He hasn't ignored me like that. The one thing I can think of is that he doesn't wanna take me out anymore and is just avoiding me for the time being. I don't know why else he wouldn't reply..

What Girls Said 1

• He probably changed his mind.