Guys, would you ever date a girl that doesn't take any shit from anyone?

Well this guy in my class was throwing eraser pieces in my hair for three days and everyday I was nice and said please stop and he never did so finally I told him if he didn't atop I was going to stab him with my pencil he didn't stop so i grabed my pencil and stabed him so hard on accident and made him bleed. Would you ever date someone like me.

Ow and a guy that Is in collage was scared of me the first time he meet me because he knew my sisters and found out what I did so he was scared of me.😂😂😂
O and I told my dad what happened and he said he was going to give the guy shit about it lol

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you find the need to stab him and make him bleed? OK he was a jerk with you for 3 days but there are several ways you can resolve a problem and violence is the worst one. Learn to control your self and use any legal action against anyone that attempt to damage your integrity. Only in a life or death situation you should use violence, and not to the extreme to kill.

Been someone that doesn´t take any shit from anyone can lead you to something that eventually will make police have a good reason to arrest you and jail you among others with a similar way of thinking.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, you should stand up for your rights and yes i would date
    a girl who stands her own ground i find that attractive in female
    i had some girl did the same thing to me throwing spit balls at
    me and she was old enough to know better but like a dummy
    i took the bull off of her i would never hit a girl but i should of
    reported her to the teacher or to the principal i was big time
    bully victim.

• I'm pretty sure you didn't "accidentally" stab the guy.

You shouldn't have stabbed him with your pencil but he did bring it upon himself.

No I don't find stabbing people attractive, but someone who doesn't take garbage like that is nice. Confidence and not letting you push you around is an attractive quality to a point.

You can come off as intimidating if you hold a more unapproachable vibe. You're 14 though so I don't think you'll fully comprehend this concept for quite some time. A lot of people my age still don't get it themselves.

• Congrts basically hope this jerk will stop now

• As long as you don't stab me lol I see nothing wrong with it.

• You da badass!

• I would do whatever she told me to LOL.
    No seriously a chick with a backbone is very attractive.

• No cause that means she doesn't take shit from her parents and is probably disrespectful towards them too.

• No, I would just date myself and a mannequin. I don't trust women in this decade, you all, are way too emotional. (Caller is waiting on the other line), His name is Cupid, ask him to help you find someone who will allow you to hurt him with a pencil.

• Your not being a dick at all

• I'm not, not no one on here is making anyone think otherwise, as fucking off, how could you withstand keep going after woman after woman when being rejected a trillion times, no one could ever think, "Oh, Wow I'm positive I will get this chick." overnight, it isn't some Disney Movie or TV Show, everything is just roses with a live audience track of audience saying,"Aw!" It's reality, Okay, like for me, I may never meet Ms. Supermodel and marry her into a white picket fence with 1.4 kids, and a fixed income, it will never happen, I will not blame myself for hiring a Prostitute to entertain me from time to time, on lonely nights. Excuse me, for my transgressions, but females are very puzzling to me, I can't figure them out, you're right you choose to have a better life, but it doesn't mean that you won't have to fight to continue to keep it, also a bright future for someone only 14, I realize that now. I was just saying that some of us, didn't have it so easy at 14, maybe the current doe

• I have no problem with women standing up for themselves, I'm all for that, but when you have to stand up to them, it's very frightening, they don't make it easy. Why should a man have to weaken down to them? Those are the breaks for me, anyone else? No, that's just me. I can surely say that you can assert yourself a bit more and be the bell of the ball to your heart's content.

• How exactly was that an accident?

• I love a woman who stands up for herself. Though stabbing him might've been a bit over-reactive...

• It was funny though and he was , stabbing me back and it didn't even hurty an he knew it and he was so pissed it was so funny 😂😂😂😂😂

• A spoiled brat? No, but how kind of you to offer.

• He deserved every ounce of pressure you put into it.

• I hope you don't stab your future boyfriend if he forgets to get roses on your date.

• That would be a perfect match for me if she was the right age :)

• Unless he was playfully flirting (in which case you f*cked up), you did the right thing. Some bullies won't stop if you don't show you can fight back.

• Yes, yes i would. And i would obey what she told me.