My long distance girlfriend used to have sex a lot?

She used to be kinda a slut. She used to drink and have sex with people or hand jobs. And she even cheated once... I know she's changed. She doesn't drink any more and doesn't go out and party. I just get so jealous sometimes because I haven't done much with her, we tried to take it slow in person and now we're getting more serious I'm getting more jealous but now we're long distance. How to help that?

Most Helpful Guy

• that happened 2 the past dude... better forget her former self and look at her current self basically!

What Girls Said 1

• Did you have one night stands as well?

• No I did not.

• Then I don't know if it can work since you're always going to be bitter about it.
      If you don't think you can get over it, I'd suggest you to break up and save the future pain.

What Guys Said 1

• Long distance hmmm fellow look at it this way it's taken care of for Ya you can't make a leopard a house vat by taking the spots off