My friend has never had boyfriend... Can you help?

She's 26, she thinks she does not worth and she feels depressed, I don't know what to say to make her feel better any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, but you need to tell us some details, we need to know something know why she hasn't had a bf yet.

• She feels depressed and it breaks my heart, she thinks she doesn't worth, I don't know what to say to make her feel better, any ideas?

• Just help her go out and meet people, meet new guys, but keep her away one night's, the last thing she wants is having sex with a guy and knowing he's not coming back.
      Reassure her she's amazing. Go out and do fun stuff, make her know that she can still be happy while being single.
      I know it's tough to be single, the last gf I had was 5 years ago, so I can't even imagine how she feels. So just make her feel worthy, remind her of those people that love her.

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 4

• It's just feelings, tell her even if she's not in a relationship many guys around the world care about her and one day she will get her prince hubby. Yea she doesn't have to be in a relationship to not feel alone...

• It's normal she is not the only one

• ok... what's her ideal type of guy then?

• Sure give me her name number and address i will pick her up Friday at 7pm

What Girls Said 0