Girls - if you're seeing someone, how do you feel about being hit on by guys?

Suppose guys who are hitting on you didn't know you're seeing someone. Do you enjoy the attention of being hit on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think anyone would deny being noticed and complimented, so why wouldn't I? I would make it known that I'm taken though.

• Well I've never personally been hit on but I would think it'd be flattering. I know some girls who complain about it a lot though. But on the inside they probably appreciate it because it reassures them they're attractive.

• No. I'm obviously not offended, but I don't enjoy it either, because I'm too nice and I hate turning people down. So it's just awkward and uncomfortable and I want them to go away and leave me alone

What Guys Said 3

• Bwahahahah! Ask girls this question. Like they gon give you an honest answer.

I guess I'll have to spit da troof to you.

Girls like the attention. Their entire identity is how attractive they are to men. They all want to get with the most alpha guy they possibly can, so they're always looking for attention subconsciously, ESPECIALLY if they're in a relationship.

If girls really didn't want to get hit on, they could dress like the sandniggers. Instead they wear painted on jeans and yoga pants.

• i guess most humans like 2 be seen as attracrive wether they\re seeing some1 else or not basically..;-)

• I'm sure they love the attention