I'm crushing on a lesbian... but I'm straight? What do I do?

Pretty self explanatory: I'm crushing on a lesbian and I've been straight all my life. In all honesty, sure I've been curious about being with a girl but thats it. Never really thought to act out on it until now. The weird part is she knows and has been teasing me about it. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pray maybe. That helps me make important decisions

What Guys Said 3

• YOLO (ffiller filler)

• I hear that scissoring feels good. It is worth a shot, nothing wrong with it. I would give her a chance.

• Say goodbye to straightness and say hello to bisexuality! :)

What Girls Said 3

• You are bisexual , you are just keeping that side of you compressed.
    That's very different than someone being straight because they don't have those feelings towards the same gender.
    I think you should go for it.
    Don't be afraid of your sexuality.

• Go with it. Don't fight a feeling just because it isn't what you thought it'd be. This could turn into something great. You're lucky she is a lesbian and not straight!

• If you're willing to try being with a girl, then try being with her. If not, stay away from her until you're sure that your feelings for her have change.