Would you date someone who doesn't know what they want to do?

Would you date someone who isn't sure of what they want to do in the future or life? I ask because I'm in college and I having a hard time distinguishing my genuine interests and what I would do in life? Thing is I don't have much accomplishments to show for hobbies but I got a lot interests such as working out, drawing, design, museums intrigue me, sports a little of everything like boxing. I w always to try boxing to get in shape anyway long explanation but what do you think?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who loves you for you will help you figure out what you want to do. They help you find your talents and will encourage and push you.

• Thanks It would be wonderful if they helped me figure parts about myself I didn't know. I often wonder because some girls say they want someone who got themselves figured out, but I'm only 19 and still haven't figured myself out. Thank you

• Thank you and such an aspiring way of putting it

• Your so welcome. Just focus on yourself and future and the right girl will come along. I wish you the best.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, of course. You are only 19 years old. I think there are not many people who are absolutely certain about what exactly it is they want in the future. I didn't go to college and decided to travel instead as i had no clue what i wanted for myself and for the future. You still have plenty of time to figure out what it is you want. There is still so much for you to see and do and if someone won't date you because you aren't 100% certain about what you want for the future then i wouldn't bother with them

• I really loved your advice and thanks for taking the time to answer

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.
    My crush ALWAYS makes jokes when I ask about this sort of stuff, which makes it seem like she doesn't really know.

• You know how there are people who have many interests or have something they know for sure they want to do or rotate around. Some girls tend to gravitate towards them. Anyway Goodluck with that crush

• My girl has absolutely no idea what she wants to do. I still love her anyways. Last year she wanted to be an astronaut =S