Guys, how can I show my bf I appreciate him?

After four years together our relationship has gotten rocky. I just want to show my bf that I am in it for the long run! So what can I do to make him feel wanted and appreciated?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him more oral. Get him a ring or a watch. Maybe sharing something personal like email or facebook password.

• My bf is 27 and he is not materialistic

• You're welcome. If you need date ideas feel free to ask. I'd be more then happy to help.

• Thank you 😀

What Guys Said 4

• Don't be to loving where you make him feel oveloved. Everyone needs space and time with their friends and family. I didn't say he needs to leave for days at a time and come home drunk every day. Never ask serious questions during sex or while giving oral. We will say yes to whatever you say. Lol.

• Start doing freaking interesting things, first ask for a hangout, try to pay, kiss him and tell him you love him, be in him while seeing a movie, and let him see the best in his worse, takes a few days to change all the impression he had before

• I hardly understood the end of your post.

• Be his best friend , get along really well with his family, make your time together special.

• I already do all of that. Any other suggestions?

• Open ur boobs instantly?

• Dude I'm a grown ass woman dating a grown ass man there is more to a relationship than titties!

• Never too old for titties...

• U r fucking right this time! 😁 I got no slightest idea about ur question actually