Guys, which girl would you go for?

• Smart, below average looks
    14% (10)
  • Average intelligence, average looks
    60% (42)
  • Below average intelligence, above average looks
    26% (18)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Why would you choose her?
I mean who would you go for as a potential girlfriend

21

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty face can catch my attention, but only a beautiful mind can hold it.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't give a shit about her intelligence.

As a guy, I go for who I'm most attracted to. If she happens to know how to read, that's just a bonus.

• Really, because most guys I know would rather have an intelligent girlfriend

• That's what they tell you huh? You should be a fly on the wall when us guys discuss it with each other

• Im a simple guy, I don’t ask for much either but there are certain things I consider a standard. I like girls who take care of themselves, and respect themselves enough to have a nice figure not too thin like a walking corpse or high on drugs all the time. I love girls who know how to be sexy, who likes to use makeup, painted nails and a sexy hour glass shape, voluptuous! Red lipstick and nails, lacy black dresses with lacy lingerie, and white pearls. A touch of goth/mystery personality would be my fantasy girl.

• I picked C otherwise should wouldn't date me :O

• doesn't make sense to me. I mean a smart girl takes care of her body and therefore looks good.

-I would almost vote A, which I did, because ultimately, her good looks is my own personal opinion with most might not agree with.

• Intelligence is important because it helps you understand eachother better. It's also useful for later in life when you have to do stuff like tax forms and what not. If you are in a serious relationship to the extent you consider being together forever, it really doesn't matter what someone looks like. When you get old both of you will be ugly anyway! It has much more value to be clever so you can make witty jokes about how ugly you have become.

• Below average intelligence may mean she's very insecure? probably needy and controlling? These things really turns me off. I would say go for average look with intelligence

• That's actually a good point

• I value intelligence.

Allison Williams pointed out that all men say that they want an intelligent woman, but when they get one that men get intimidated by their intelligence.

• Fair enough, so I guess you just need to pair up with someone of similar intelligence

• ...
      .

• You know how intelligent people can bring you up to their level? It's a very cool feeling. You ascend at climatic levels on a learning curve like a roller coaster.

But, with someone not as intelligent as you, then it becomes your job to bring them up to your level, if they are willing.

It's the classic "its better to understand than to be understood" cliche.

• You act like they're mutually exclusive

• I chose c, but what am I going for?

• I meant as a potential girlfriend

• Assuming you liked her personality, who would you go for?

• Liked whose personality?

• id always go for the hot bitch

• Tbh, I'd choose dumb and attractive girl as long as she's nice and loyal. I'm smart enough for the both of us anyway

• I am a simple guy, I dont ask for much

• Choose B
    ...

• Both average.

• Most likely A

• Why? I'm shallow and that's the most honest answer you'll get.

• At least you're honest. Wouldn't you get bored with her after a while though?

• she shouldn't be as smart as Sherlock holmes... rest everything is fine... XD

• I would go for above average on both looks and intelligence.

• Good thing the world doesn't work that way.

• C all the way ;)