24 and need adult diapers, will I ever get a gf?

I am 24 and have no bladder control and so need diapers. I have been rejected by so many girls I don't think I'll ever find one. Do I have any chance in reality of getting a girl to want to be with me?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww. Of course you will. I'm not saying that to pity you but I watched a documentary about a man who is happily married and his wife has to change his diapers and carry him. They're just like a normal couple.

What Girls Said 10

• yes i will date you.

• there was a girl on this website w/ a big diaper fetish

• also girls on this website are weird lmao don't worry about this whole "if she really loves you!" shit she doesn't need to love you or even like you, if she is a halfway decent person she won't have an issue with this at all, on you or anyone

• If she loves you enough, she shouldn't care what disabilities or uncontrollable things are. Love is like finding that one true love who you would want to spend the rest of your life with. They won't see your flaws like normal people. The way they see you is flawless and will love you no matter what! Go for it!

• Yes you will. You'll meet one girl who'll understand. Maybe let them get to know you before dropping that information.

• There are fetishes for it. You'll find someone.

• Yes you will! But you just have to find the right girl who will accept that. Maybe they think you will pee when u have sex or get a bj.

• As long as you don't Smell like piss 24/7

• If she loves you for you then it won't matter, make her fall for you first

• No you will not

• This is a pretty big turn off for me. Sorry OP.