What is ur dream date?

What is ur dream date? For guys and girls. Most romantic one gets MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• She picks me up in her fancy Mercedes. Takes me to a swanky restaurant and buys me a tender steak. Then drives me to make out point, strips down, and goes all out on my junk until I explode on her face and tits. Then she gives me the keys and let's me drive off in her car.

What Guys Said 14

• My dream date passed on 12/12/1212
    We'll never get a date like that again :(

Anyway for real now.
    A quick RV trip out of town into the forest/desert perhaps.
    Be back by sunrise.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 1. Cook for her with an elegant table setting. Find out first if she like white or red wine or prefers a mixed drink.
    2. While I cook, peaceful classical or space music is quietly playing in the background. We just talk.
    3. Watch Somewhere in Time after that.
    4. Assuming all goes well, slowly undress her - peel her clothes off. Give massages as you go.
    5. Naked, she gets a total body massage with scented candles burning in the darkness.
    6. :)

• I've always wanted to go geocaching in a beautiful pine tree forest or something. Maybe share a picnic in a secluded spot with nature as our entertainment.

The smell of a beautiful woman's hair combined with the scent of pine needles sounds so amazing.

• We go for a long walk on the beach then when we get hungry we sit down at the little picnic we made and talk until the sun sets in the beautiful ocean and then we proceed to kiss slowly while the moon shines down on us and I see into her soul as the moon light hits her gentle face and her eyes begins to sparkle nah jk what I imagine is us cuddling on the couch or bed and just watch movies and share ice cream or chips ahh what the hell why not both

• my dream date would be me and him alone out in the jungle type environment.
    walking through some trails and coming across a waterfall, camping by it for the night and just swimming and relaxing by a fire together in each others arms with nothing but the peace and quiet of the environment surrounding us.:)

• My dream date actually happened, here we go:

So we arrived at chicago and after parking I noticed a lady giving rides in a horse and carriage, instead of catching a cab we took a the horse to a place called the signature room. It has the best view in the whole city, as we were eating we could see the moon rise from the horizon. After eating we headed out to Navy Pier, we made it just in time cuz the fireworks started when we got there. After that we went for drinks along the riverwalk at night. I took her to a secret spot... a fountain that you can sneak behind the water, so the water flows over you and we made out there.

After that we walked holding hands to a little beach area, I like to think of it as my secret beach cuz no one is ever there and I don't think many people know about it, we sat there in the sand and watched the sun rise, it was a great night!

• Playing NBA2K while the girl worships my dick and balls.

• Mine is pretty simple. To be with a girl I'm attracted to and were doing all or most of the things I like and were both genuinely enjoying it.

• Hiking and kayaking trip! Falling asleep under the stars trading beautiful, deep intellectual thoughts. Flannels and hot chocolate, blankets, campfires and the obnoxious lullabie of crickets.

• A gaming HAWT date with @puncakegirl 😅😅

• My dream date would be acutely getting a date, are you a Manchester city fan?

• Night in with Netflix and Ben n Jerry's. Aha

• To understand what is the nature of girls because I need it to teaft a heart.

• Disneyland :)
    Or some type of kayak excursion

What Girls Said 5