Why did you cheat?

have you ever cheated on someone? If so why? and what were the consquences?

• Cheated
    17% (3)23% (3)19% (6)Vote
  • Never cheated
    83% (15)77% (10)81% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I have, but never did anything physical, it just stayed in holding hands, hugs, and feelings. Some may not consider this cheating, but I do. I'm not really proud of it, but not ashamed either. It was with the girl I had a crush for too long, the best girl I've ever met. I was going out with someone, but it was the summer, we were separated since she went to London, and I was at a summer camp, where the other girl was too, so 2 months of constant contact, feelings started to reappear. I couldn't hold it in, so I had to do it. I knew it wasn't the right thing, but I couldn't let the chance of being with the most amazing girl I've ever met, pass by.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why didn't u go for that girl (ur crush)?

• @jen08 I did go for her but I screwed it up. I was young and I didn't know why I was feeling so much for her, that I got scared, I was so focused on not making any mistakes, that I made the biggest one, I let her slip outta my hands. It is probably the one thing that I regret the most, and today, years later, if I could apologize, I would, because I haven't talked to her since, and I haven't met any girl like her yet.
      So yeah, she's one of those girls that you will always remember, a bittersweet memory

What Guys Said 5

• I helped the really hot girl I wanted to date cheat off my trig final or chemistry final. She used me. I didn't mind; I was a nerd and did well on those tests and I wanted to date her so I was glad to help her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never cheated, chances are never will.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never plan on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guilty 😔

I cheated on my left hand... with my right hand 😭

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even got a single girl n you are asking about second hahaha... N I haven't cheated in my exams so that word Is not in my dictionary 😜👍💐

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• cdn.leagueoflegends.com/.../Joseph+Zavaletta.jpg

like the picture i am innocent nice person who would never cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have and likely never will

0|1
    0|0
  • we all cheat since the first boy friend found out he was cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never cheated, I take relationships seriously

0|1
    0|0