Girls, Are black women attracted to white men?

I'm curious. I'm open to a black woman being attracted to me (white man), and even date her if the chemistry between us is great.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would date a white guy. The only problem is would I want to put up with the racism & bigotry that will definitely come with it.

Also, would we also be able to turn a blind eye to each other's own racist/prejudice/stereotyping views. Being honest, everyone is a little racist, the Civil Rights Movement was only 51 years ago.

I did try to date a white co-worker once, he was from a small country town in Ohio & I'm from a small country town in Texas. At our job in TX, he was the minority. He was nice & extremely hot, but I did pick up on slight racist comments he would say or his friends would post on Facebook.

We made out for hours one night, but being that he tried to sleep with me while getting out of a relationship & into a new one, but not in a relationship with me, I assumed I was only an experiment to him. I ended all communication with him. He told me no one in his family had ever dated a minority.

• I'm definitely not racist, and I strongly doubt that my family is racist. I'm sure what I've seen/heard in movies and television should be "taken with a grain of salt". I'm from Wisconsin. Unless I live in Milwaukee as there's hardly any single black people here where I live - if any black people at all, then it would be extremely difficult to date a black woman.

• I have a cousin that dated a black guy a while back. Somehow it didn't work out, as she ended up marrying someone else.

What Girls Said 14

• Some are, and some aren't.

• I personally am and I know a lot of my friends are too. Honestly our biggest fear is that white guys don't like us and its rare that we would make the first move because of this (at least based on my experience). Go for it!

• Really? Well, if only there were black women that are 18+ years old around here, I would hope to become their friend and find love with one of them.

• I've tried plenty of fish and match. There's hardly any black women in the area. And the ones that are are not close enough.

• If I were you I would head to closest large town and scope those areas, that's also how my mom got in a relationship.

• Some black girls like white guys and some don't. Normally the ones who do won't come forward though so you'll have to take the initiative with that.

• Many of us are. It may not seem like it, but it's true.

• well that's really not a brainer. everyone knows that. although black guys are into white men also. so they both are going for white guys. For girls, white boys could bring social outlets. without them they can't get any good standings. all girls want white guys but then white girls are stoopish. they want more money and other girls seems to be easier against white girls. so if you are whinny you find Asian girls and bitch you find black girls. and if you hate everyone then you will go gay.

• I am. Something about them attracts me. From the green eyes to the black or brown hair. The milky skin... some girls are some aren't. But race doesn't matter to me as long as we have good chemistry and he treats me well.

• Yes, there are black girls that like white men. I MYSELF are one of them. Just look for the right one.

• Yes.

Check out afroromance. It's an interracial dating site.

• only when there's a spark :)

• Well im black and i like white guys, black guys etc... well just guys lol.

• Yeah, I'm similar. I like girls in general. Race doesn't mean a thing to me.

• Some of us are some of us aren't.

I am though. 😌

• One of my best friends is coloured south African and has said herself that she perfers white guys.

• Some are. Most of my black friends are not. More Hispanic women like white men than black girls.

• I'm so sick of seeing questions like this
    Some white people date their own
    Some white people date other races
    Some Hispanics like their own and some like other races
    Just with any race
    Like holy shit