How To Make A Guy Like You Even More/Appreciate You More/Like You/Miss You?

Hi So this guy told me he still has feelings for me, and I also have feelings for him, he has been going through work related problems, and personal problems, I didn't hear from him for 6 days, so I decided to send him something to let him know I was thinking about him, so I sent this to him https://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/originals/0a/de/a3/0adea3c936c912f134697c9aad6c1b5e. jpg He sent me message back today saying thank you darling, does it sound like he still wants to be with me , he's still into me, is it a good sign, it's the first time he's called me darling since telling me of his feelings for me? I also would like to know what will make him like me even more, chase me, and show me he cares. Guys what things do you like a girl too do, just to let you know we are long distance as well, at the moment!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• well if u people r far frm each other right now, just let him know that u really miss the time you people spent together.. and u want him back..
    show him that u r into him n he will definitely give a response..

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself. If that doesn't work it isn't meant to be.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he still wants to be with you