Girls, does it bother you if the guy is super tall (6'3" and up) and skinny?

i am very tall and skinny and very insecure about it

19

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's awesome. Height is never ever anything but a positive thing. To all women, all of them.
    My cousin was the same as you, basketball player tall and very skinny. He hated it all through high school and was very self conscious about it.
    He's just finished uni now and has really worked hard to get the body he wants. He works out and tries to eat a tone of protein and that's worked for him.
    So yeah, you have a good degree of control in terms of the weight thing and height like i said being tall is a positive.

What Girls Said 18

• No. My boyfriend is thin. He is muscled but he's mighty thin.

• You're fine. My ex was 6'2" and skinny also and there was nothing wrong with him (appearance-wise at least).

• I like skinny guys and skinny girls, probably because I'm not skinny and my hips are fucking huge. But yes skinny guys are very cute

• Wouldn't bother me at all ^-^ I'm actually loving ur height xD i think girls who date tall guys are really lucky. Even of you're skinny your height makes up for it i think.. cause it gives people the impression that you're bigger :3

• No some girls love it, but for me because I'm 6ft and muscular I wouldn't dig it, but tall skinny girls will

• My dad's skinny, half-Swedish, and 6'3" and my mom's medium-build, Korean, and 5'3" and they're an adorable Christian couple with five kids. I had plenty of crushes on tall skinny guys growing up. I actually always thought I'd end up with a guy like my dad (instead I wound up in love with a stocky 5'8" guy, haha).

• In my opinion I wouldn't because I'm very insecure about my body and I'm like really hippy (thick my friends like to say) and when I'm by skinny people I feel fat.

• There's nothing wrong with that! As long as it's your natural shape I see no problem with it whatsoever. I like tall guys!

• it's like how much i eat i never gain weight i am really thin (150 lbs)

• Wow that is skinny... But I find confidence to be much sexier than looks. If you are insecure about it and make it a flaw then it can become unattractive.

• No its perfect. I love tall guys

• My ex is your height , skinny but muscular. I was definitely very attracted to him

• Nothing is wrong with you. You're good.

• That's not that tall. My boyfriend is a little taller than you. Skinny, well depends on what skinny is to you. We all have different meanings for that word.

• i am actually around 194 cm but anyways i am really thin and it's getting to my self esteem

• My cousin is almost 2m. He is skinny, and looks like a skeleton. Like you his self esteem was low. Literally. But once I dragged him with me for grocery shopping and he helped this girl getting something from the top shelf. She's like 150cm. She complimented him and said that she really admires his height etc etc. After that he helped her moving houses and stuff because he was tall enough to put stuff away. Now he has a loving girlfriend who dotes on him a lot and his self esteem is high.
      There's someone out there for you to boost it I'm sure. :)

• wow that's lovely :)

• Doesn't bother me at all. Its a good thing you're tall cuz for tall girls its hard to find someone taller than me so I love it when guys are super tall and as for skinny well its better to be skinny than look like you're on steroids

• It wouldn't bother me

• im 5'8" and my must is a guy my height or taller...

• Nope! Not at all. What does is when super tall guys date short girls though :p

• i like when i guy is taller its kinda hot

• I actually prefer skinny guys to guys who are too muscly