Guys, are you less interested in dating a girl who is an only child with only 2 close family members?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Not judging you but I'm married to an only child. I have noticed that she I spoiled in that she has to get her way and honestly was deprived that sibling rivalry. You don't learn sharing, compassion and understanding easily because you never had too. I mean you care but it does not show. If my sister got hurt I would fly in a heart best to her as a kid. But she would have been like just get up and shut up. It has taken me years to show her diffrently. I would never have dated her I'd I knew it would have been this hard. But you may be very diffrent. Just my observation of life. Hope it helps. Meant no disrespect

• Your comment was helpful because we are in the same age range. I'm getting opinions from guys way younger on here that don't understand the influence of marrying into another person's family too. Anyway, I understand your point about most only children being selfishness and being spoiled. Fortunately, I have overcome that since my younger days. Only children also tend to be more needy in relationships because they are seeking that attention that they didn't get much of as a child. This is something some of us are working on later in life.

• Honestly it should not make a difference. Guess it's all about experience and i think from reading your comment you may have already lived that part lol. I guess if I glever got divorced I couldn't just cut out a woman who is a only child. Guess I learned something too thanks.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, we only have interest in you if you are the fourth child, blonde, oh yeah us guys only love big tits, no sorry the must be huge, and no one under 5ft4 and over 5ft6 .

I think that covers all the dumb ass things females on here claim us guys only like in females,

• Your comment was unnecessary on my post. Thank you everyone else!

• Lol if you ask silly questions expect silly answers , really us guys don't think that much about things

• no on the contrary... i'm ab ily child as well which is gr8 basicaly... isn't it?

• That's basically my own situation, so it's not a problem at all for me!

• ok, thanks for your comment!

• I'd be completely fine with it.

• Probably I have s big family being the oldest child someone always needs me or something from me she probably won't understand or relate to it but its not a deal breaker

• no, why would i be?

• no not at all... it is a strange question... hahahahaa

• hahahahahaa... no.

• oh come on, why would you ask such a question? you are thinking way too much...

• No, I don't care about it.

• no , its normal.

• Strange question why would you ask it now?

• If the question is strange, why would you come on my post then? Ignore it and move on with your life. I'm looking for a guy's opinion not for you to ask me why I'm asking it. That is the purpose of this site!

• I expected a majority of answers. My question was not pointless. You cannot understand the importance of my question because of your age and where you are in life right now, clearly. I got better feedback from the older men on this post. As for you, goodbye!

• Tomorrow is still mine

• COmpletely fine

• Nops, not really.

• Why should that make any difference? Only children and people with siblings are equally sane or crazy.

• No i dont mind and it can be fun :)