Is dating/ relationships suppose to be easy?

The times things have worked out for me have been when I've simply stumbled upon some luck and a girl where we are on the same level, messages to and fro, go out, date and it goes on. This is particularly so in the early stages.

Has anyone had any luck with girls or guys whom they've had trouble/ comflict/ games meeting/ dating even from the beginning? Or does that pathway always lead to you being better off walking away?

• It is with the right one
  • If you hit stumbling blocks with a girl, move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely not. in fact, if it's too easy, there is something that needs to be fixed in my opinion.
    y I'm saying this is because today, commitment is hard. creating a balanced life is hard, and refusing the easy way out is hard. I'm not saying that two people should make a relationship hard on purpose, but what i mean is that the real test of love lies in the obstacles and whether or not two people can overcome those together.

What Girls Said 3

• conflict in the beginning is probably not a good sign but most relationships aren't necessarily easy.

• If it's easy, the relationship isn't good enough. There needs to problems so you can work through them and get stronger, whether as individuals or as a couple.

• if you meet the right girl it will be, of course no relationship is perfect though

What Guys Said 2

• Males and Females are practically 2 different species broskie. We communicate in different languages.

Girl: "Those dishes look dirty"
    translation
    Guy: "clean the fucking dishes dude you fucking slob"

Ya see?

Of course there's going to be disagreements and arguments. Just work through it. No big.

• Neither A nor B. Sometimes dating can be a happy accident, but mostly it's the hardest work you will ever do. Still might be fun though.