So the conversation doesn't flow naturally... because sex came first?

I've been seeing this guy for about a month and a half now. I've been going through I guess a final stage of becoming a woman because my sex drive has gone crazy. It's made me very impulsive but I've come to terms with it. Im still a virgin. On basically all of our dates since day 1 there's oral sex involved I try not to give into it but it feels so good and I feel so comfortable around him so it happens. I used to regret it but now I don't because there are real feelings that are mutually starting to develop.

Now the problem is that when we do go out for dinner or any date, the conversation doesn't flow naturally. I've never had this problem before. I feel like it's due to the fact that we started off basically very physical and then the real attraction developed. I know he wants to make it work too we are both trying, but that's the thing we need to try. I feel like in the past, conversation just happens... Any tips or insights? Will this gradually change with more dates or is this indicative that we aren't compatible :/ ?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1