Guys, Guys: First date?

How do you want a gril to be on your first official date? Do you want her to be fashionable late or on time? Why? Dressed up or causal?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No I think both people should show up on time on a first date. The person who you'd be going out with might really like you and is really nervous about the date so showing up late would be really rude. I'm almost late to just about everything in life but I usually show up for a date early to make sure I'm not late because that would be really inconsiderate. Definitely do something casual and dress casual for a first date. Dressing up nicely puts on extra pressure. My personal favorite first date is ice skating so they usually wear jeans and a sweatshirt.

What Guys Said 12

• On time means she is respecting me. For me, a first date is usually a nice dinner somewhere, so I want her dressed appropriate to the circumstances. The most important thing is that I want to see that she is treating this like it's a big deal. If her attitude makes me feel like I'm important to her, she's already scoring points with me,

• Casual, on time, I'm really big on punctuality and if you say you'll do something I expect you to do it...
    So I appreciate honesty, reliability, punctuality but most of all, someone who is honest about themselves, and to themselves... ( I don't like people trying to be something they're not)
    Just be straight up honest... you'll do fine!

• Casual. On time. if she's late, she's obviously not interested. Id want her to be casually dressed because I want to know she's comfortable with me. but that's not the case always. If you're dressed fashionably that could give the impression that you wanted to look nice for me which would also make me feel good. go with your greater instinct but never be late.

• Casual or sporty.

• I want her to be on time, I hate when people slack off and are late. They don't have to be dressed up nice, casual is fine I want to see what they look like on a normal bases. It's also good to see when a girl wants to split the bill with you at dinner it lets me know that she's not after money

• I want her to be there, that's all that matters.

• On time Or early. Being late is a sign of being irresponsible and lazy both of which I dislike. And as for dress it depends on the venue. If we're going to the theatre (like real play with live actors) she better wear a dress and be presentable but if we're going on a hide she should wear jeans and boots meant for hiking

• Make sure your on time, crucial. Well at least not too late. 5-10 mins is usually lenient. Fashionable for sure, but it depends what your doing on the date. + i think set up dates are a bad idea, try something spontaneous

• Casual clothing

On time

Fancy dinner date calls for dressed up

• Actually I don't know but if I really love her clothes won't make a difference 😊

• Hot Stuff, if it's a first date and you think you love her. . . You might feel lust on a first date but you can't love someone before you know them.

• Well, they say first impressions are everything

• how you look and when you show up shows how interested you are. so i guess on time and dressed nice