- Business attire / officewearVote A
- Uniform (eg. nurse, stewardess, etc.)Vote B
- Classic jeans and tank topVote C
- Fringe (eg. grunge, scene, punk, goth, etc.)Vote D
- Just bra and pantiesVote E
- NakedVote F
Most Helpful Guy
jeans and a tank top0
jeans and a tank top
I like the real causal laid back urbanish\tomboyish look :D
Sweatpants, tanktops, t-shirts, hoodies, basketball shorts, hair in a bun, yoga pants, Dickies pants, etc.
depending on the situation:
- business look, skirt, etc.
- jeans and tank top/v-neck
- body dress
- athletic wear, volleyball shorts, yoga tights
I don't know why but I'm super attracted to girls in glasses with a ponytail with a sweatshirt, tights or jeans, and Vans on.
yoga pants/ gym wear. Or maybe a bikini.
I like the classy business look.
It's important to have a bit of clothing on. It leaves something for the imagination... and your crayons.
Although I love to see naked girls, it is more sexy for her to be in bra and panties.
In my shirt (only).
Tank tops are just gorgeous.
Hahahahaha I like office look personally
if its a hot girl, she is hot even if she wears a full fledged nun's atire.
I voted C because I love casual clothes, although, goth is ok too... but I actually prefer girls in sporty outfits, t-shirt, short shorts, sneakers etc.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.