When your dating when should you kiss the girl for the first time in your relationship?

First kiss in your relationship. when should you kiss your girlfriend for the first time in the relationship? What if she doesn't feel comfortable kissing you when you want to kiss her. Would you be ok with that?

So if you typically want to kiss on first or second date how long do you spread the dates out?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I have experienced this in multiple ways and I find that on the first date you really need to read the girls body language if she's laughing and smiling and staring in your eyes go for it, but if she's more reserved maybe a little peck on the cheek is better for her

What Guys Said 7

• Whenever you're both comfortable. If she isn't okay then I'll just apologize, I would be fine with that. I'm not gonna force her to do anything she doesn't want to. If I reacted badly that would only make things worse for myself, and potentially end up getting dumped for being an a*ssh*le.

That isn't ever the way to go.

• 2nd-3rd date when you are dropping her off at her house. that's how it is on every movie ever made and it worked for me.

• As soon as possible for me. Usually on first or second date.

• The first date you wanna make a good impression but just make the kiss a peck.

• I'd kiss on the second or third date.

• I usually wait till the 3rd date. I know I could get it %80 of the time on the second but 3rd is like %99.9 of the time. Plus it makes you classy af

• I will kiss her when she feel comfortable