Would you be flatter if someone asked you to model for their clothing store?

not and actuall tux/ formal dress store

Most Helpful Girl

• Flattered? Sure. But I'm not modelesque by any means. I would think there are some women on here that would be much better to ask.

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely I would probably try to work with them

• yea I would be flattered :)

• Yes. I've been asked before, and I was super flattered. But my parents made sure it didn't go to my head.

• do you mean flattered? or flatter as in loose weight (get a flatter tummy) for them?

• flattered*

• oh ok then haha and erm yeah unless they were ugly clothes and really big for bigger people if u get what I mean, also if they have a reputation for picking pretty girls then yh but if they always go for the not so pretty girls then no I wouldn't because I would think they think I am ugly or something if that makes sense? I am ugly anyway but yh

• I was flattered.
    It happened to me once when I was a teenager and I had an alternative style.
    I said "no".

• Yes, of course :o
    Unless their clothing store is a store for oversized clothes

What Guys Said 6

• of course I would be!

• Yeah I would.

• Hell yeah. That would boost my confident to a new height! It would be a new topic to brag to my friends about afterward :)

• Of course I would

• No, I'd just say no thanks like I have in the past.

• I got asked when I was out with some buddies but they wanted to shoot all of us, I said no, I hate being photographed, I don't feel flattered just uncomfortable.