Does she love me or not?

I been dating my girlfriend for 8 months now and I feel that she is not that dedicated into our relationship as Iam. I'm the one always making plans when we see each other. At the beginning I understood because she didn't have a car or a job but now she has both and still no plans. I feel that she doesn't feel the same way sometimes. On Facebook she had that she one as in a relationship and now she just took it off and it doesn't say anything. So I had a talk with her about her feeling towards me and I explainf everything how i felt about her not making any plans and if loves me she almost started crying but I just don't feel that I'm the one for her. What should I do give it more time?

Most Helpful Guy

• More time isn't going to help. After eight months, she is how she's going to be. If you can't accept her behavior, she's not the girl for you. I wouldn't read too much into her FB status, but it's more of a concern that she doesn't seem to be involved in the relationship as much as you are. After eight months, she should be letting you into her world, telling you about things that matter to her, etc. She should be telling all of her friends and family what a great guy you are. None of that is happening. If you ended up getting married, would you want to spend 40-50 years with someone who acted like that? If I were in your situation, I would end the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask her if she does.

What Guys Said 1

• Has her behaviour changed at all since the beginning of your relationship. And I mean at all.

If it hasn't, then it's safe to say that it's part of her character.