Invited him over late last night and he was slightly weird about it - what's up?

I was out last night and text him to see if he wanted to come over at the end of the night to hangout. He asked what time and said that he was really exhausted from the week. I told him the time and said that I wanted to see him. He just said that it was too late. I said I might be able to do earlier but he said that he might just head home. I text him when I got home and told him it was up to him if he wanted to come over. I've not heard from him since I sent that late last night. What did I do wrong? Did I seem too keen? How do I fix it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He might have just had a long day/week. Are you two having sex yet? If you aren't he might not have wanted to try it out just then and if you are then he could simply be tired. You can try asking if he's feeling alright from that night.