Guys, If you went onvacation abroad, would you appreciate a short 'miss you, wish you were here' message from a female friend or think of itas clingy?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Things only get 'clingy' when the girl does it too often. If you message him once, it's not clingy, if you message him several times while he's here and abroad, it's too much.

• Well, it's been a week since he's there and i havrn't texted yet,
      But before he left, i was mad at him over sthing he had done, and made it quite clear, We made it up before he left tho, but i dont wanna be all up in his face, hence my doubt.

• Ah, umm, hmm. Well if I liked a girl I would like her to text me with something like that. A week is fine. If I really liked her I might even be disappointed she didn't text me sooner. It really depends on the two of you, and the nature of your relationship and where it's headed.

Personally I don't think one text, a week into it, could hurt.

• In that case, i hope he's disappointed right now..
      I just figured he would be so into having a great time w his friends, that a text from me would seem like a message in a bottle coming from a damsel in the woods (it makes sense in Dutch). And not in a cute way, but in a stalky -bitch what's your provlem-way.. get it?
      So i think im going to wait juuuust a tiny bit longer, he's still there for a week, so, plenty of time to miss him ;).
      Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it!

What Guys Said 8

• I'd enjoy it. I spent two weeks in Spain and my friends with benefits at the time talked to me everyday.

• Wow everyday would seem a lot to me..

• Well we were more than friends. But not dating yet

• Did she initiate? Or both?
      by the way, It's been 10 days now, and he's coming back in a few days, so i guess the timing is right now. Screw it, im just gonna text. Fuck pride :p

• it would be nice, just dont constantly do it

• Ok, i won't, i promise :p

• I think the guy will think you are interested in him. But yes, I'd appreciate it.

• I bet he knows already..

• Mocht hij het nu nog niet doorhebben, dan weet ik het ook niet meer.

• It's cute!!

• I personally would like it. But it really depends on the person

• Thanks for the comment!

• If you're just friends don't do that

• We're a bit more than that.

• Well don't lead guys on, it's not nice to do.

• It's never my intention.

• I would definitely appreciate it.

• Ok, sounds like the majority would like it, so i guess there was no harm in doing it (once!)

• Not at all... It's a quick, nice way to show you care...

• Ok thanks :)

• I would like to know missed ;)

• I didn't know men were so sensitive about this stuff.. i thought they did not need this kind of validation. good to know tho *evil laughter*

• :) thankx for your comment

• A pleasure have a good day and hope your bf liked the messages :)