Are white guys afraid to commit to a black girl or am I just very "friend zone" material?

I am a black girl and do like white guys but I feel like they friend zone or they will flirt but won't take that extra step with me. They could like me sexually, mentally or think I am the greatest thing ever, but don't do the leap. or should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're meeting guys that aren't interested in a relationship, but if they don't "take the leap", you should do it. Don't waste your time waiting for someone to take it, because he may never will, so do it yourself.

I want a relationship right now, I'm not looking for any race, just a girl that's perfect for me, if she's black, cool, if she's not, cool too. I don't really care about her race, I'm not gonna stop myself from being with a girl that's perfect just because she's black.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally i wouldn't have any prob with-skin color basically

• Colour wouldn't matter to me.

What Girls Said 3

• What I have notice is that when a Black Girl/Women wants to date or marry interracially, they come out as desperate.. lmao 😂 Now that's funny.

Maybe you should just wait until something happens because you're taking it too fast.

• Maybe you come off to desperate. You seem desperate for a white boyfriend. No one takes a desperate woman serious

• ugh, I hope I'm not desperate. The guys are the first to talk to me and I've been asked to dinner by one guy, but i couldn't make it because I'll be out of town but when I asked for a rain check, he seemed flaky :/

• It's hard to understand the problem of live around blacks? Do you naive people on internet ever lived around some horrible black people on real life or you are only watching the media and the politic bias of the mainstream news? Do you think blacks are innocent opressed angels and white people are the evil? Lol, you are so naive with this reverse propaganda compared to reality.