Would this hurt you?

So my 28 year old bf is moving to Georgia from pa for a better job. His brothers are 26 and 21. We have been dating for 4 years. I will be moving in with him next summer after he gets settled and I get a car. It seems like he is barely making any time to spend alone time together. It seems like he cares more about spending time with his family than with me and it really hurts. Should I talk to him about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you spend time with him AND his family?

• I have been but I don't think it is too much to ask for some quality alone time with him. I won't see him for a few months

• Sure. You should bring it up to him. Until then, take what you can get!

• Yeah that's pretty much what I'm doing. I just feel like as his serious gf I should get a day or two of "us" time but I know he has a lot on his mind with the move so I'll make what I can get for now

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you just mention it to him?

• ask him on a date no options... have fun

• I did but each time we plan one one of his brothers or his mom will call and say they want to see him and he drops our plans and goes.

• sorry hope all goes well

• ask him if your important to him?