How would you feel if your friend dated your ex?

A friend of mines did this before and I felt really betrayed. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they dated my last ex, I would be destroyed, I'd die inside. I would hate the friend, especially if I told them how much I can't move on from my ex or how we intend to try again in the future. I would feel utterly betrayed.

What Guys Said 6

• All exes of mine were exes because I was no longer attached to them. Why should it matter in the least who they date? There is not betrayal there. None whatsoever.

• Our break up was still fresh I wasn't fully over him and he wasn't fully over me

• There is when he's dating your friend. Duh

• It is not about the ex it is about the friend. A friend who dates your ex (without your blessing) is well on their way to being a friend no longer. Not dating exes without prior approval is a common bullet point in the bylaws of very many friendships. There are 3.5 billion men in the world. FIND SOMEONE ELSE.

Just helping her present her perspective. Good day @Red_Arrow

• I'd probably just feel really bad for him.

• Since he was yer X y u felt betrayed?

• I will kill them

• The best revenge is to let them have each other. You don't need either of them in your life; they've proven themselves unworthy of your time or attention.

• I did. They relationship didn't work out in the end he played her and she wanted to cry on my shoulder. I have moved on since then

• I'd be like.. lol, good luck bruh!

What Girls Said 7

• It really depends.

On the friend.. on the ex.. on how/why we broke up...

2 of my ex's are dating each other right now, and honestly, I couldn't be happier for them.

I introduced them.

• if i broke up with him (and not because he cheated or something, but purely by my own decision) or we talked about it first, i wouldn't care. otherwise, i would be hurt that i wasn't at least informed ahead of time.

• Haha, good luck to them! lololol

• Nothing. I'd probably feel sorry for her.

• None of my friends would do that. And if they did, they wouldn't be my friends any longer.

• I would kick her ass and choke slam her and spit in his face but the right thing to do would be to ignore them for the rest of your life and let karma handle them

• I'd probably have no issue with it.