Girls, I am 22 6"1 185 very athletic body, would my girlfriend like it if I wore a speedo for her when we hot tub in private?

When I say private I am refering to us going to a basically vacant community pool area very very late at night so naked isn't quite as possible

6

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not something that we can honestly answer since we don't know her preferences. Personally, speedos aren't my thing. It would be a turn off for me.

What Girls Said 5

• Totally depends on the kind of girl that she is. Some girls can't get over the whole speedo thing. Some think it is really sexy. And some just think they're weird.

• Sure, I would think that she would appreciate this.

• No speedos for me are a turn off and I play water polo so I see the everywhere. Try wearing some swimming shorts, which are short and tight.

• Rather wear like shirt tight swimming shorts, speedos aren't for tubs they for training

• I dont know :3 guys in speedo always made me all laughey xD