Is it a good idea for me, a sophomore guy, and an 8th grade girl to date?

So I'm 16 and have a November birthday, meaning that I'm older than perhaps 80-90% of sophomores. She is 14 and has an early October birthday, so she's older than most 8th graders AND could easily pass as a freshman and possibly a sophomore. She's very mature for an 8th grader. Anyways, enough about age. We've been talking for quite a while now and are pretty good friends. We're very flirtatious and it's quite clear that she is attracted to me (as I am to her). Provided with this information, what do you girls/guys think about the two of us dating? Would it be strange or unethical? Should I go through with this? Thank you for your replies.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see nothing wrong with you dating her but wait until she is legal age until you get physical.

• thanks for MHO

• Truueeee, completely forgot about that haha. But that only means I can't have intercourse with her until she's 15, according to state law. Wasn't planning on it anyway, thanks a lot man!

• Happy to help

What Girls Said 3

• There is nothing wrong with that. Love us love, and 2 years isn't very much age difference at all. Go for it man!

• I think its okay.

• i think yes.

What Guys Said 3

• i'm afraid this is illegal basically.. sorry...

• Date her if she's cool homie! Fuck what anyone else thinks!

• Damn chester the molester you gonna get your booty hole rekt by daquan if you dont get a girl your age
    i.ytimg.com/vi/2KSMf50Vs-4/maxresdefault.jpg