Girls, Would you continue dating a guy who doesn't want to meet your friends?

Girls, Would you continue dating a guy who doesn't want to meet your friends

• Yes
    46% (18)
  • No
    54% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Refreshing the question

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah he doesn't have to meet my friends to date me. I rendmver really not wanting to have to meet his side of the world... Just stressful and not exciting bc they aren't the ones I'm desiring :) felt more like a chore though ultimately glad I met them. At the time if rather not have.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Sure, but I would wonder why. My friends are also part of my life. I'd be more concerned if he didn't want to meet my family, or if he didn't want me to meet his.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. My friends are like my family. They are a part of me and my life. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want all of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like ever?
    I prefer to keep things on the down low at first, but if things started to get serious that would be weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • (laughing)
    I am a serial dater who upsets MY dates by never wanting to meet THEIR friends or family or work colleagues.

Naturally I keep them completely separate from mine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! The chance is huge that my boyfriend is part of my friends. But if he isn't I want him to become part of that group.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It means he's not invested in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends never mesh well with who I date xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but not meeting my family isn't an option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it is better when relationships and friendships don't mix

0|0
    0|0
  • If he refused to meet my friends I'd question how serious he was

0|0
    0|0
    • Obviously I'd only become suspicious if we'd been seeing each other for a month or 2. If it was a couple of weeks I wouldn't mind.

• Why doesn't he want to meet them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. I'd be scared anyways that he'd like one of them more than me

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care my friends. My bf doesn't usually meet my friends

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i really wouldn't mind.
    i don't even like half of my friends, so yes, be my guest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but it depends on how much I like the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my boy should at least know my friends I dont ask him to be friends with her even if that would be amazing but if I love him and i plan to have a long relationship with him I would said to him to hang with my friends sometimes maybe tell him he can bring his friends too or tel my guy friends to come too or my femalee friends to bring their boyfriends.

0|0
    0|0