Why does my boyfriend keep asking if I love him?

Heck yes I love him. I say "I love you" a lot of time, but why does he keep asking if I love him?

Most Helpful Guy

• mabe he likes "hearing" it?

• Fine, I'll record my voice saying it he can listen to it whenever he wants:/

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he is insecure. Ask him what need he haves to be asking something you truly feel for him.

• How's needs c o constant reassurance

What Girls Said 2

• Have you asked him why? He might just like hearing it so if his way of getting you to say it by asking is bothering you maybe just tell him to say, 'tell me you love me' when he needs to hear it.

Do you do things for him like lots of hugs, massages, cook stuff he likes? Some men need a lot of attention/ affection, a lot of men actually.

Now if he is still asking while you're sleeping with your nose buried in his armpit I don't know what to say. LOL

• Yes I do hug and kiss him a lot to the point he feels uncomfortable if I get too touchy in public. I give him massages when he asks for. He hates my cooking so he always cook himself lol. It's not even funny because yes I sleep with my nose buried in his armpit :/ I told him he smells so good he said I'm a pervert lol.

• Maybe you don't show it often.