Girls, What does it mean if a girl brings a friend on a date?

Girls, What does it mean if a girl brings a friend on a date? What do i do if in that situation

12

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you, I would forget all about the grrrl.
    ie: She is totally scared + insecure + non sexual.

• PS: Who does this?

• Who does this as in "who is she" s or who does this as in "who the hell does that kind of a thing"

• The latter as in "WTF is the matter with some grrrls!!!". + "how totally FUCKED UP"

What Girls Said 11

• To me that's sort of weird lol. If you're going on a date with someone it should be you and only that person. But then again she was probably super shy. And yes, I think you would probably be expected to pay for both of them lol. Sucks being a man sometimes xD

• I actually brought a friend on a date once because I didn't really like the guy and I only said yes because I felt obligated to. Plus that guy was kinda scary and I didn't want him to think that we were on a date because I didn't like him that way. But if she willingly said yes then maybe she's just afraid that you guys will have nothing to talk about and it'd get awkward. :3

• That means that she probably didn't want to go on a date with you and is using her friend as a chaperon so that you don't make a move on her. I wouldn't do anything apart from to stop sending her messages unless of course she sends you one, which from this situation seems somewhat unlikely

• She might be to nervous to go by herself or she doesn't want it to be an actual date & she's hoping you'll pick up the hint.

• She could be shy on meeting you and needs her friend there to make things easier. If she does bring her friend why don't you try turning it into a double date and you bring one of your friends? Then that way you's will both get to know each other better without having someone else sitting there being third wheel 😂

• Had you ever met her before in person? It could just mean she was nervous

• Usually. In most cases either she isn't that into you and her friends helping her "judge" you. Or... She really likes you and her friend didn't wanna alone so she begged to go with her.

• Either she doesn't like you or she's scared maybe is her first date so I'd just go with it as there's not much that can be done without making yourself look bad

• She doesn't want you to make a move on her. Maybe she's purposely chocking cock blocking you so that she's not so easy. She wants it to be more of a chase, and she wants it to be real.

• She's not ready to be by herself or that her parents are making her bring a chaperone.

• Moral support I think... I dont know as I've not done that. But I had a guy do it to me. I just went along with it - actually, I ended up marrying his friend lol.

• Hahahaha that's so funny xD

• Yeah it is... the first guy was giving all signs of intense attraction but just wouldn't take the plunge. My husband told me he had said to him - mate, you're a total idiot if you dont go out with her. So he remained a "total idiot"... actually, when I had been with my husband for a few months, the first guy came to us to talk about girl issues and he told me he doesn't date good looking girls as then they have the upper hand in the relationship. I guessnthat's a compliment in a round about way...