Girls, would you ever go out with a guy you initially rejected?

if you already rejected a guy, what are the chances of you going out with him if he asked you again somewhere down the line? would he have to change somewhat for you to decide to go out with him? or would just never go out with a guy you already said no to, no matter if he changed?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the reason why I initially rejected him. And keep in mind the reason she gives may often not be the truth as she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

She could be seeing someone, not dating at the moment. But most often it is because there is no sexual chemistry going on.

In rare cases say she doesn't know you well but you hang out in the same crowd so attraction might grow when she sees your personality around friends.

I wouldn't ask her out again unless you notice a significant change in the way she interacts with you. If you do it is going to make her very uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 4

• Only if the reason I rejected him was because one of us was in a relationship at the time. anything other than that, no

• hey do you know of any downloading sites other than filestube?

• It depends on the reason for rejection and how old you are but it has happened to me before. People mature, and sometimes with maturity your taste in men changes to a less shallow viewpoint. Things that used to seem important are no longer important and you start to look for kindness, loyalty, empathy, emotional availability, humor, etc. But advice for if you want to catch the attention of a girl who once rejected you, don't seem too available and don't push her.

• My dad asked my mom out over and over when they were younger and she always said no. Then a few years passed and they didn't see each other. He came back and swept her off her feet. They have now been married for 37 years.

Maturity definitely had a hand here because my mom was kind of shallow. Women can change their minds about a guy. It just depends on the reason why she originally rejected him.

• Tbh = NEVER!!!

• ok well you sound shallow

• where do you get your p*rn from, then?

• you like telling everyone about all the guys you open your legs for but porn is too taboo a subject to talk about?