How to spot a manipulative guy?

What are some signs that a guy is only interested in sex?
I'm the kind of girl who doesn't sleep around, and the guy I like knows it. How do I know if he genuinely likes me and sees a potential future or if he just wants one thing and then will run off?
It's only new- i've seen him maybe several times but after coming out of a 4 year relationship I want to be careful.
He said himself he used to be a pit of a player but isn't anymore. A friend of mine said the same thing but also said he can be very sweet and loyal.
So I'm not sure. We're very attracted to each other and I wouldn't mind sleeping with him if I know it could turn into something. He said to me that sex isn't that important its about people who like each other taking the next step.
Ugh thoughts?

Would telling him I need us to be exclusive before sleeping with him show if he's serious about me or not?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• He'll ask you for sex and will try to pressure you to have sex with him or trick you.

i. e. get you drunk, invites you alone at his place, and etc.

He will always talk a lot about sex or make sex jokes. He'll also talk a lot about your body and compliment you only on looks. He will always have sex on his mind. A guy like this doesn't love you, but he will only use you for sex.

• if you start dating him and he consistently asks for sex, blowjobs, anal, you know he's only interested in one thing.

• So if he takes me on actual dates is it okay?

• If you want to make sure he's not a player why not just wait a couple months and see if he tries anyhing

• Really a manipulative guy can just come on here and see this right now as we speak and the exact opposite of what is said.

I recommend not to trust people who asks or borrows stuff.

• See if he is up for hanging out in platonic one on one dates, gatherings with others as platonic friends, etc.

If he seems interested in you and is not spiteful, or blocking you with others, then he likes you.

Otherwise, if he is not committing to such things, then you know.

If you like him, get to know each other first. A guy who really likes a girl, will always want to spend time with her, no matter what the activity is, whether bedroom or living room or the ice skating rink, etc.

Could you help me on mine pls? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1421015-why-would-you-want-to-give-two-different-types-of-facial-after-a

• There's no way tot tell if a guy is manipulative. You just sort of have to go through the experience of it, and hope that he's not

• hmm okay. Do you think its worth waiting or just going for it and having fun either way?

• Well, you're not getting any younger, right?

• This is not true. There's always a way to tell. The signs may be subtle but they are there

• You can't really tell. It's too hard.

What Girls Said 2

• If he's always trying to make out or touch you. If he's always giving you a seductive look. If he tuns you out when you talking about something other than sex. If he gets bored while doing things that don't involve sex. If he always mentions it. Usually if when they kiss you and the grab you in an erotic, forceful way, they're thinking about sex. They'll manipulate you into having sex by making you feel desirable. Making you feel like they love you so much and they have to express it physically. But remember if someone loves you, they'll respect you. And won't try to force you into anything. Sometime the force will be passive. Sometimes it will be aggressive. Please pay attention.

• If you only text or every time you hang out it's always nothing but steamy make out sessions is a big sign. The longer you make them wait the easier it is to tell. If that's all they're in for then they definitely won't stick around after you tell them you don't want any intercourse.