Guys, would you be okay with dating a girl that needs to wear diapers for medical reasons? If so how would you like her to tell you about the issue?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer a girl just be straight forward about an issue like this. I'd be ok with it, just as long as she isn't sensitive about it, because I will crack some jokes.

Also, what condition is it exactly? Like uncontrollable shitting? Because that could make sex a little complicated. Would require a little more preparation and advanced notices.

• I can't feel when I need to go because of nerve damage. Its more of an issue for #1 then the other.

What Guys Said 13

• I for sure would date a women that needed to wear diapers and I have before on more then one occasion, but on this one date.. I did not know this about her when I asked her out.. she did tell me the night I went to pick her up at her house and that she wanted very much to tell me when I first asked her out but also told me she just could not find the words at the time and that we had got along so well together the day we met that she was afraid I would reject her if she told me that secret about her..(but she was so wrong to think that).. and the way she tipped me off to her secret was to me very very sweet but also hot at the very same time.. I showed up to the door on the at the time I specified to her that I would and when she opened the door to me she was wearing only her pink diapers, a blue transparent colored pair of plastic pants, and a very pretty low cut blue top and the smile that came across my face was one of pure pure pleasure to see her like that, and as soon as she smiled back she commented back that she did not think I would react that way but was so happy that I did, I then led her into the living room and said I have something to show you and I think you may just like it, she said okay please show me, I then unbuttoned the top of my dress slacks and let them drop to the floor to reveal.. I too was wearing diapers and rubber pants and was planning on telling you as soon as I got here.. we then both sat down and had a great laugh over it, we stayed in that night at her place and just talked and talked not only about our diaper wearing and how we came to both be wearing them but also that I even played golf and loved doing many outdoor things she was amazed and just loved that game.. we are best of friends even to this day and have cuddled and kissed many many times and she is now also regular golf partner with me, neither of us are great at the game, but she as well as me only took it up for the exercise it offered us.. we have never had intercourse to this day either, because it is just not that kind of a relationship.. but it sure sums up one great point to me.. everyone needs a friend and wearing diapers and plastic pants are not a big deal ever nor is it ever a deal breaker.. this story is very true and I enjoyed reliving it.. thank you for reading it for those who did

• I'd be okay with it. And she could bring it up whenever and however she feels most comfortable.

• I'd take the pressure off of her and say, "Looks like you're wearing a diaper there. I used to wear those too."

• Stone yes! She could say "I am incontinent and have to wear adult diapers" up front before considering being my first ever date. I do not know whether it would be in a Red Plum shove in or in a Smart Source shove in, but I would try to find a Depends ad coupon in a Sunday newspaper and present it to her on my first date. I have never been on a date. I even went to my High School Senior Prom by myself and my receipt to admit two people was half wasted.

• I'd be accepting. I would let her bring it up on her own whenever she finds it right to do so. She could tell me in whatever way she felt comfortable.

• No, I wouldn't because that would be kind of gross in my opinion but i'm sure 1,000s of other guys would be more accepting.

• Uh yeah and I don't really see this as an issue 😕

• tbh i wouldn't go there w her if we just met but if like we're already in a serious relationship when suddenly she needs those, fine by me.

• Highly doubt it

• I wanna tickle you!!!

• Yes because there's anything wrong with it.

• i think that would be okay for me, but that would be quite awkward during sex for some people i suppose. It is better to straightforward about these kinds of issues instead of not saying anything

• It wouldn't necessarily be a problem, certainly not in itself, but I guess it might cause intimacy problems if there are related issues.

• I'm not sure when/how to bring it up. I guess before he finds out for himself...

• I'm not sure about other guys, but I guess I'd be okay with it whenever she felt comfortable/ready to bring it up. I guess it's not really small talk though, I'd need to know her a bit first.