Girls, when is it okay to ask a girl out again if she said no the first time?

I'm friends with a girl who I met in a training course weekend. I asked her out a few weeks after meeting her and she said no. Since then we have became good friends and I have strong feelings for her. I've known her for about 6 months now.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go for it! My ex asked me out several times as I was unsure and just wanted to be friends
    I think you have a good chance :) and since you're friends she obviously likes you in some way and will think you're a good guy for persisting in a genuine way but also not being pushy

What Girls Said 4

• My friend rejected my other friend when he asked her to prom in high school. He waited, asked again after they graduated, they have been together for four years now. So yes, definitely go for it. Now that she has gotten to know you her feelings may have changed :)

• You could try one more time but if she says no I'd drop it and be happy to have a good friend.

• If it's been a while since you last asked her out and you think her feelings may have changed in the meantime, sure, give it another shot.. but if she says no this second time drop it and don't ask her out again.

• I wouldn't ask again. She may change her mind but the second time around, let her come to you.