Girls, Would you prefer to be asked out by text or not at all?

Which is better?

• Asked out by text
    65% (20)
  • Not at all
    35% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Like others have said, I'd want to be asked out in person (I like seeing their facial expressions haha), but it'd be okay if he asked me over text. But again, in person would be so much better. Plus, I think there's a better chance of them saying yes if you asked them in person rather than texting.

• Even if you're shaking and very nervous?

• But could it make a girl say no?

• For some, maybe. If she's the right girl for you, though, that won't bother her at all.

What Girls Said 10

• I would prefer to be asked out in person or at least by phone.
    But if the guy is too shy to do it in person, then well, text is better than not at all.

• If I like a guy, I'd rather he asks me out via text than not at all, but I'd prefer to be asked out in person and just plan details via text. Also, if a guy actually CALLS instead of texts, it makes me swoon haha

• Being asked out in person would make me feel more admired but some people don't have the courage, so I wouldn't be mad or feel less inclined. Plus, if you get rejected then neither person has to deal with face to face shame.

• Not at all. I we talk about first/second date, it's way better when you make it on the phone or face to face.

• the odds of me saying yes when you ask me out in person is higher than over text so in person is better

• I would like it if he asked me out in person. Otherwise, over the phone call!

• If you can't ask me out face to face, don't ask me at all.

• Either one would make me happy but if it were done in reality my heart would melt (positively).

• It better than not at all but my bf asked me out via text and it doesn't make you feel very special!

• Person is nicer but I'd have no problem if it were by text - it just means he's shy...