Guys, I'm a black girl , but I'm drawn to white guys with dark hair and dark eyes, HELP me I don't understand?

Look I'm 22, still a virgin and a sophomore in college. My social life is non-existent and I'm still within my mothers clutches, not to mention my niece and younger cousins are passing me by in the sex & relationship department. I tend to get teased a lot buy family because I like white guys (well I like all guys, but the majority are of European decent). I've even been called white washed not to mention because of my in activity my imagination has pretty much become me.

Just to clarify that paragraph is a summary of what I'm going through. The question was more of I've always been one to say I don't have a type, but I'm starting to notice I kind of do, but I don't want to be limited in just one type of guy because I don't want to miss my window of opportunity. Should I go ahead and except it? Should I not even worry about? Should I pursue them? Or is this just a side to my personality I just don't know about?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• So what dont you understand. You like white guys, end of story

• It's more complicated than that, I didn't word my question right.

• , but thank you.

What Guys Said 5

• You should expand the field on what you like. It will make it more likely that you'll find someone. Don't need to expand it to all guys but maybe add in big Samoan guys?

• I don't really see the big idea so you like white men, what's wrong with that?

• Just go for it without looking desperate

• it's just what you like.

• No reason not to pursue guys you think are hot?

My good friend has a physical "type" and (despite trying) hasn't been able to find guys outside that type hot. OTOH, about the only thing in common (physically) with my past girlfriends has been big boobs... and I quite like small ones, too. So if a really guy comes along don't be afraid to give him a try. You might decide he's pretty cute after you get to know him.

As for the rest of your life, go out and widen your social circle! Get to know more people of all sorts. You'll be happier long term.