How long have you been single?

I turn 23 tomorrow and i havnt had a boyfriend ever, I've only dated guys but it hasn't been for long, few dates here and there, and honestly i dont feel like setteling down, im so young and i want to explore and if i get in a relationship im settling.
I also dont want to pick the first one that comes my way and i think that is my issue, that i want to know what the future brings, I've never really been in love so maybe if i meet a guy one day and really fall for him it will change my way of thinking?

I am always so independant and alone and dont know how it will be to be in a relationship, its so hard to date ^^ so how hard will it be having a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a little older than you and I've always been single as well

What Girls Said 3

• I'm no longer single, but before I met my current boyfriend a few months ago, I had been single my whole life pretty much. I had one very intense/passionate relationship that lasted about 4 months when I was 23, a summer fling the year before that, and one 4 month long relationship about 2 years ago, with a few 1-2 month long flings in between.

• I'm 19 and I've been single for around 1 year now.

• 21 years, 9 months, 12 days, 22 hrs and 57 minutes lol