She calls him her boyfriend, yet he says they aren't together?

I have been talking to this guy for like 2 weeks and he has a a lot of exes and what not but this one girl still calls him her boyfriend and posts about him as her boyfriend and hangout.. Her profile pic still has him in it. When I asked him about it which he's talked about it before he says she thinks they are together but they aren't and he always tells her they aren't.. He says he's single but I don't know whether to trust him! Help me

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had something similar to this happen to me. Your best bet in knowing the truth is to contact her directly. Girls are usually pretty good at teaming up. Lots of girls I know became friends with the girl that their bf was cheating with, because it's almost female code to stick together instead of fighting over a guy that wasn't being faithful. Just explain the situation, blow up his spot and you'll find out who is telling the truth. There is no way in hell they aren't still together, if she was an obsessive ex, wouldn't she know that he's with you? Maybe even harass both of you? She obviously doesn't know.

• She added me as a friend on Facebook but hasn't said anything and she lives like 45 min away and we have no mutual friends

• The girl that my ex was dating never said anything to me either, I just found evidence of him dating her, and no one decided to tell me. Like I said, contact her and find out what the deal is. She doesn't just have pictures and call him her bf just to be crazy. (in a general situation anyway, if she's really a nut then you have a whole other problem)

• Lmao thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• i believe he's still with her basically... otherwise y should she had him on her pic? ;-)

• He is not single for sure... he must be just saying that to get you...

What Girls Said 4

• I pretty much think he's lying.
    I really don't see why another girl would do this.

• This girl just could have had a hard time letting go and is taking it way too far. If you like this guy and trust him it should be ok. Give it a little more time before you get really concerned. If it's only been 2 weeks trust that he'll be honest with you if your relationship develops further. In the mean time, forget about whether or not this girl is sane and just enjoy your time with him.

• You should back off either way.

He's actually single= she's crazy and possessive stay the hell away
    He's taken by her= he's a MAJOR jerk and you should stay the hell away

• It could be an obsessive ex. I would check if they have recent post, together.

• She posted wed that her "boyfriend" surprised her at work and she lives across the river from us and later when I saw him he said he was across the river didn't say why and his mom commented on her post.

• They are in a REAL relationship. You are the side chick.

• Haha well not yet I would have been.. Lol thank you!