What is your favourite moment (memory) with your love?

Mine ; We had vacation last summer and it was best vacation i've ever had. Every moment of this vacation is my favourite
Here is me n my love
What is your favourite moment (memory) with your love ?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• literally a memory of me and my ex before we used to go to this dock near her grandads house and one time while sitting we were waiting for the sunset cause ya know then suddenly I dropped a coke bottle and told me that i should go get it cause she was joking on pollution, and lol me, wanting to impress her i took my shirt off and jumped in. i got the bottle and told her "the things id do for u" (damn i still remember and here comes) i saw her she has the most beautiful shocked face ever then she called me crazy. but then she screamed "and im crazy for u" then jumped too. we had an amazing kiss, then for like a while we stared into each other while i was holding her in the water like damn take me back.. but eyy she's my ex but can't forget THAT day.

• Eating Italian Ice in -10 weather.

• We were driving across country to CA. I pulled over at rest stop in WY. She spontaneously gave me the greatest blow job!

What Girls Said 1

• I always have a mental picture of what he looked like when I first approached him, dressed in black scrubs, black adidas, moving a medicine cart to stock the medication storage--HOOT!! I always think of that image, it's so lovely. It's not really a memory WITH my love, but he eventually did become my love and I'll never forget it lol