Is it wrong that I won't date a black girl or a fat girl?

This looks really bad to some of you, but I'm not racist. I fucking love black people, but there's something unattractive about them, and I just can't do it. The main reason I won't date a fat girl is just for sexual reasons. I mean I could probably date them, just never have sex with them. I feel like an asshole...

Most Helpful Girl

• We all have our preferences no one can wrong you for liking what you like, though many may think you're shallow and yes sorry to say it a racist, but at the end of the day they are not you or living your life and we only get one life so live it how you please as long as you are not hurting anyone it's your life and your decisions.

What Girls Said 15

• No loss here...

There's plenty of guys that find me attractive (black girl), so I could careless about a needle in a hay stack.

It's not wrong... its just your preference.
    Are you open-minded to dating other races or just your own?
    (If only your own, then you're indeed close-minded).

I see the beauty of all races.

• Yes, this is wrong because it's prejudice. Something in you is psychologically prejudging these women thus deciding that you will never date them.

These 'racial preferences' that everyone keeps trying to encourage (sounding like a broken record) is the equivalence of the "WHITES ONLY: NO BLACKS" signs posted all over America decades ago. Would it have been better if those white said, "It's just my preference. Everyone has a preference."? -_- No. It's actually quite shocking that humanity has come so far, yet this generation insists on promoting a mass acceptance of superficiality and discrimination with this 'racial preference' nonsense.

At the end of the day, you are only hurting yourself. No offense, you don't seem like a complete asshole otherwise you wouldn't even have cared to ask this question, but with your attitude, you are doing these women a favor. Your viewpoint would harm their self-esteem, reduce their comfort level with you, make them question their level of beauty, and basically make them feel worthless. Your attitude gives women body dysmorphia.

• weak people give themselves body dysmorphia.

I don't give a damn who finds me unattractive.

• Humans think others are ugly or beautiful for mating reasons. It's normal and goes way back to when humans first arrived on earth

• @Asker oh hush. Don't get pissy with me and start b*tching at me because I didn't cosign your ignorance. If you only wanted to hear from people who make you feel better and more shameless about being an asshole than you should have given a disclaimer.
      Here's good news though... guys like you can never keep the best of girls ; ) You don't have the heart for it.

• Your preferences are your preferences. Everyone has them. As long as you don't go out of your way to be rude about expressing them. then you shouldn't feel bad.

• no. I wouldn't date an overweight guy either and why should you feel bad for not being attracted to certain features. whatevs.

• there are many people who won't date black, white, Asian, fat, short, tall. It's a preference. Don't worry about it, we all have them.

• No its not , i wouldn't date white guy nor a fat guy either.

• You just like what you like. No worries

• Its your preference but dont act like racist please

• you shouldn't feel bad because it's same with me I can't date a fat guy becuase of sexually reasons.

but are you saying you can't date black women too?

• Just... It's not intended to be racist, it just isn't attractive to me. I mean there are some pretty black girls, but I just can't see me dating them.

• Same as me with Asians. Just not attractive to date

• OK your preference.

• it does sound really mean, but I guess they're your preferences so no one should judge you for them

• You sound like a racist, so no loss.

• THATS FUCKING FUCKED UP!!! YOU SOUND VERY FUCKING STUPID YOU FACIST ASS FUCKING! YOU ARE A FUCKING SHIT FACE FUCKER! you're DUMB ASS SHOULD HAVE NOT POSTED THIS ON A FUCKING SITE! YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS, JUST ADDMIT YOU ARE A RASICT AND THAT YOU JUST DONT LIKE FAT GIRL BECASUE YOU ARE DISGUSTED BY THEM, YOU STUPID FUCKER
    NEXT TIME DONT POST ANYTHING THIS FUCKKED UP

• Nah it's cool. Most black girls don't like white guys anyway. They're usually a third or even fourth choice in my dating pool. Black, Hispanic and mixed men only ;)

• Why wouldn't you date a fat girl for sexual reasons? Just wanna knoww :)

• Just couldn't stand the weight and wouldn't get much pleasure out of it

• Why did someone down vote this haha I was wondering! I'm not fat or anything

• That's the thing though with guys, they can be overweight but muscly

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on why you have those preferences... What are they based on? Have you really thought about what it is driving your decision making about this stuff? It's easy to say it's just personal preference but without any inward reflection we don't grow as people. If you are feeling bad about it I woul suggest your opinions are based on nothing at all and that is what your struggling with.

• Hate to say it.. but you are missing out on some black booty... tons of beautiful black females out there... as far as fat girls... I dont blame you.. they are like scooters... fun to ride until your friends see you on one

• you missing a lot by not dating a black girls dude

• Is it wrong that I am the only one who feels that this is more of a grab at attention ( using two very distinctly well known groups that are socially vulnerable topics ) instead of a genuine question?

• There's nothing wrong with that, everyone has his/her own preferences when it comes to choose their partners.

• Im EXACTLY like you dude. Except i dont feel like an asshole because i dont care. I won't date fatties ever, and im not attracted to most blacks. Some are fine as hell sometimes. Dont feel bad. Some dudes will ONLY date huge black woman. Its all good either way

• its fine you like what you like, not unheard of. although the only real hint of racism is saying " I fucking love black people" so i would watch that phrasing.

• It isn't racist or wrong to have preferences.
    No one calls it racist when white girls only want to date black men.
    No one calls it wrong when girls only want to date a tall guy.

Your preferences it 100% valid for you. Don't let little people try and make you feel little like them.