Did she cheat on me because I was too nice?

She has cheated on me with her ex boyfriend but she has also cheated with me on him and i didn't even know.. I was her rebound but i feel like i could have won her over if i was more "badass" or something. Was i too nice?

They are back together to this day. Even after she cheated on him with me. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• This has nothing to do with you.
    It's the fact that she has a commitment problem.

What Girls Said 2

• No, she cheated on you because she's a sleazy, tactless, self-absorbed whore who didn't have a good enough moral compass to end the relationship before acting on her skanky urges.

• Lol i will copy what you said, and re-read this every day. thanks.

• Lol You're welcome.
      Seriously, you didn't do anything. She's just a slut and females who behave like her can never keep the best guys. There's this psychological study that suggests cheaters cheat because deep down in their subconscious they know what they deserve... and it's not what they have...

• The fact that she cheated with you on her boyfriend doesn't prove anything to you?

What Guys Said 8

• Damn man, I've been in the exactly SAME situation like this :(
    And like @Stacyzee has said, she has a commitment problem same like my ex.
    Don't be too hard on yourself, bro.
    She isn't worth your tears.

• No, you just found a girl who can't be monogamous. It is not completely her fault, society makes you feel like you need to be monogamous, so those who aren't feel like they need to try... She should just be honest to herself and to others. But you were a little dumb to think you will have stopped her from seeing others when she was cheating with her ex with you. She should try polyamory or else she will just be an immoral cheating deceitful liar :( bad things...

• That's not your fault, bro. She wasn't over him, and lacks the emotional maturity needed to stay faithful.

• You had it right by saying you were a rebound. she's a skank that just wanted some new action for a little until she wanted her real man back. So basically she's a whore and you should be proud she's out of your life.

• No, you were not too nice.

• Nice guys always finish last... girls claim they want us but keep going back to the assholes... why? girls like being a victim

• Cheaters just suck. Most of the time it is just in their nature, do not blame yourself.

• She cheated cuz she's a slut. Period!