Girls, How much guys looks matter in order to become your boyfriend?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• There has to be a little bit of physical attractiveness for me. He could have a great smile or nice eyes, carry himself well/is confident and the big one for me is his sense of humor, but that's not physical.

What Girls Said 4

• As long as he is attractive to me. I don't mind about what other people think, or at least what my friends think about him.

• like what do you mean

• what that little means?

• Little means he needs to possess at least some physical features/traits that I want. In short word, he has to be my type, though he doesn't possess ALL the characteristics.

• Not as much as they think it does. I think that if a guy has a great personality but is not that physically attractive, you can become physically attracted to them. Also, it really depends on taste, it may be cheesy but the phrase 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' is true. Like, my friend thinks Jonah hill is really hot, but most people probably don't. Everyone has different likes and dislikes

• I do have to find him at least a little bit attractive. Personality is key. And how he treats me.

• like how much?

• Let me give you one example. There was this guy at work whom I first met was not attractive at all to me. He was shorter than I was, somewhat bald, and not very attractive. We started talking and what I really liked about him was his confidence, optimism, and overall a genuine good guy. Not to mention he had a great sense of humor always made me laugh. Little by little he started looking attractive to me. Nothing happened because he's much older than I was. But if you have a awesome personality, and make a girl laugh, you can get any girl.

• I think it's very important to be sexually attracted to your partner. It is very important to me.