White boys who like black girls?

what do y'all think about a white boy who like black girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... all for it! You may not know this but black girls are considered one of the least attractive women! If you're into black girls then I hope you know you'll have a lot to choose from. Black girls are like every other girl... some do follow the classic stereotype but not all. Everyone has the right to like who they choose!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think there is anything wrong with a white guy that likes black girls. I firmly believe that there is someone out here that has something special to offer me , and I'm not limiting that notion only to black men. I like all different types of people . . . I like white guys . . . In fact right now I just so happen to be seeing one :)

• I honestly think it's beautiful that anyone would go outside of what their immediate environment considers "right" or the "norm" and have the courage to admit it. And because I am a black female who likes white guys, I find it even more beautiful! Lol. Don't be ashamed of it and don't let others make you ashamed. What matters most is how you feel the the connection you feel with someone regardless of their skin color or anything else that is superficial.

• I think that is fine. Everyone has their own preferences it's not weird or anything. Some guys like blondes, brunettes, Asians, blacks, Hispanics, mixed, and everyone in between.

• i think you guys have good taste

What Guys Said 1

• It's fine.

However I do have a problem with people who think it's weird.