What's up with him?

He's not been texting as frequently over the weekend. It took him almost all day yesterday to reply to my text. When he finally did he just said he'd been hungover and watching tv. I didn't reply to that. He text again a hour later to ask how my weekend has been. I replied and also asked said that maybe we could do something this week. That was late last night. He just replied and all he said is that he'll be free later in the week. I have no idea what his problem is. I just replied and told him I'd only be free 2 days this week so if he wanted to see me then it'd have to be one of those. I have no idea why he's acting like this? Has he lost interest? Has he met someone else? Or was it genuinely cus he was busy with his friend's birthday celebrations this weekend? Before this weekend he had been really keen and full on. What have I done?

What Guys Said 1

• It does seem like he has lost a bit of interest, but not so much that he'd never talk to you. Were you dating him?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know, you should ask him.