What is his sexuality?

So when I first met my boyfriend he told me he was gay. Then almost a year later he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend. I asked him why he asked me out if he was gay and he said "Your gender doesn't matter to me. I love you for who you are" I asked if he was bi then he kind of joked and said "only for you" so what is he? Still gay? Bisexual? Pansexual?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao he probably told you he was gay just to hang around you then was like fuck this shit I'm not gay anymore

• Haha never thought of it like that

What Guys Said 6

• He probably still identifies as gay; some believe that sexual orientation falls on a spectrum and that very few people are completely gay or straight. Either way, it's just a label and most people don't base their life off of it.

• He is Confused, simple as that.

• It's biromantic demisexuality.

• I think he's still trying to figure that part out.

• He doesn't know or just really likes you.

• Gay AF and you're an idiot for allowing him to play with your feelings and eventually break your heart for a guy

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds pansexual.

• I guess he is bisexual cuz i know bisexual as caring about the two sexes.. So am I