Guys why do you send dick pics? And girls do you like them?

what do you think about dick pics?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• It can be a useful "tool". If she's already feeling you and you send a cock shot, it'll get her thinking about what it would feel like.

• 0|2
  • Nope, i find it immature to send penis pics to females i have little more morals about myself well least i try to;)

• I've never send dick pics most probably won't respond at all to the guy or will respond with ewww and block him lol.

• I have never sent one of those, not all guys are like that you know, it's like saying all girls are snobs, it's just not true.

• I guess I outgrew that one. And generally because people asked.

• Never have, never will.

• I only send them if it's asked or if a girl sends me a pic first lol

• Oh yeah, if I have a dirty chat with her, I might giver an appetizer before she comes over :D

• for the hell of it. and yes, some do.

• I never have, don't care to. Maybe they really want sex and think that it will help them get it. I personally get more sex than I even need ;)

• Some guys can be pretty stupid.

• Because I have dick

What Girls Said 9

• I suppose there are probably women who do like them, but men should not send a dick pic if it has not been asked for - if she wants to see your dick, she'll ask...

Most of us don't want a picture of a dick in our phone. Seriously. I honestly don't understand why guys do it and what they think the outcome will be... like, has any woman ever been uninterested in a guy and then, upon seeing his magnificent penis in picture form suddenly changed her mind? Nah. Doesn't happen lol

• If they just come out of the blue, then I definitely do not like it. When old men send me nudes even though we were just emailing and talking about politics, makes me extremely uncomfortable, for example.

HOWEVER, if I am chatting with a guy and we are already sort of teasing each other, I like it, because then it's kind of a turn on.

• No.

A dick pic is not only generic and immature, but a lot of the times disrespectful. If I wanted your penis, it would be in front of me, not on my phone. Get creative for crying out loud.

• I like them if they're nice.

• Doesn't really do anything for me.

• I personally do not like it when a guy does that to me. It's really disrespectful in my opinion.

• no... there weird I had tons of guys do that before its just ewww

• My friends with benefits sends me them and it just gets me excited in anticipation for our next night in. I wouldn't want random dick pics though.

• I don't get it. I wouldn't send a pick of a single boob.
    Its hotter when on Skype and you can see everything as he lays down kinda.