Guys why do you send dick pics? And girls do you like them?

what do you think about dick pics?

0|1
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• It can be a useful "tool". If she's already feeling you and you send a cock shot, it'll get her thinking about what it would feel like.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, i find it immature to send penis pics to females i have little more morals about myself well least i try to;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never send dick pics most probably won't respond at all to the guy or will respond with ewww and block him lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never sent one of those, not all guys are like that you know, it's like saying all girls are snobs, it's just not true.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I outgrew that one. And generally because people asked.

0|0
    1|0
  • Never have, never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only send them if it's asked or if a girl sends me a pic first lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, if I have a dirty chat with her, I might giver an appetizer before she comes over :D

0|0
    0|0
  • for the hell of it. and yes, some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have, don't care to. Maybe they really want sex and think that it will help them get it. I personally get more sex than I even need ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys can be pretty stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I have dick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I suppose there are probably women who do like them, but men should not send a dick pic if it has not been asked for - if she wants to see your dick, she'll ask...

Most of us don't want a picture of a dick in our phone. Seriously. I honestly don't understand why guys do it and what they think the outcome will be... like, has any woman ever been uninterested in a guy and then, upon seeing his magnificent penis in picture form suddenly changed her mind? Nah. Doesn't happen lol

1|2
    0|0
  • If they just come out of the blue, then I definitely do not like it. When old men send me nudes even though we were just emailing and talking about politics, makes me extremely uncomfortable, for example.

HOWEVER, if I am chatting with a guy and we are already sort of teasing each other, I like it, because then it's kind of a turn on.

0|3
    0|0
  • No.

A dick pic is not only generic and immature, but a lot of the times disrespectful. If I wanted your penis, it would be in front of me, not on my phone. Get creative for crying out loud.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them if they're nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't really do anything for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not like it when a guy does that to me. It's really disrespectful in my opinion.

2|0
    0|0
  • no... there weird I had tons of guys do that before its just ewww

0|0
    0|0
  • My friends with benefits sends me them and it just gets me excited in anticipation for our next night in. I wouldn't want random dick pics though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get it. I wouldn't send a pick of a single boob.
    Its hotter when on Skype and you can see everything as he lays down kinda.

0|0
    0|0