Do you think a 26 year old woman and a 21 year old guy would work?

I'm dating this guy a bit more than a month now and he is 5 years younger than I am. Would it work? He's very mature and he's the sex iets thing my hands has touched. He also showed me a few things in bed which I thought was strange because I thought it was the other way around. I'm very insecure. I keep thinking that he might need to mess around because he's still so young and stuff. What do you think? Am I insane for doing this? he's like my dream guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think so. You're not insane. You two are of age and he seems like a good match.

What Guys Said 4

• That's not too far apart--go for it!

• It would work if both of you want it to work... Age would never be an issue

• What's the "end result" you want from this?

• The fact you are already insecure about the age difference tells me that at this point in time it can't work. You aren't going to let it work, but instead let your insecurity fester and become worse. If it wasn't for your insecurity, then yes it could work just as easily as any other relationship.

I use to date older women and they had too many insecurities about their age. For that reason alone I would NEVER consider dating an older woman again. Unless you find a way to deal with your insecurity you will end up destroying this relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• It could, I guess. Your insecurity might be what he likes about you, because that's typical of younger people.

• I think it could work as long as you guys are serious about the relationship. My friend is 31 and her boyfriend is like 25 and they have been together for a few years and have a 3 year old son together so yeah it could work for some. Just try not to be insecure because guys don't like that just be confident.